Information for Employers
Thank you for hosting one of our students. I encourage you to make yourself familiar with the information on the Work Experience Arrangement Form. You should also be sure to read through the following documents.
- Amended Ministerial Order 382 – Work Experience Arrangements
- Blank Amended Work Experience Arrangement Form
- Blank Amended Work Experience Travel and Accommodation Form (to be used where relevant)
- Work Experience Guidelines for Employers
- Frequently Asked Questions – Child Employment Legislation and Workplace Learning
For the most up-to-date and relevant information, please be sure to visit the Department of Education and Training website for Work Experience.