Thank you for choosing this Tertiary Tour. Please ensure that a parent of guardian has given permission on CareMonkey by Sunday 25 November to ensure that you are allowed to attend.
Changes cannot be made to your group – all students were given the opportunity to change their groups in the last two weeks.
- Ms Bushell
- Ms Reed – will meet students at the College and depart from Westona Station at 9:10 AM, to Footscray and walking to the campus. Ms Reed will also be returning to the College after the excursion.
- Students wishing to travel with Ms Reed must notify Mr McMillan by Tuesday 27 November.
Overview of the day
- 10:15 AM – Meet your supervising teachers at Victoria Univeristy at Building A
- 10:30 AM – Tour commences
- 12:30 PM – Tour ends and you are dismissed from the venue – you may stay to further explore or have lunch on campus.
- Make your own way home.
Please meet outside the Building A on Ballarat Road.
- Ballarat Road, Footscray VIC 3011
Building A is shown below:
To reach campus, take the train to Footscray Station. It is a short 15 minute walk to campus, or you can take the 406 or 409 bus from the station to campus.