Students have the opportunity to visit one or two universities in Melbourne to explore the campus and speak with representatives and students about study options and campus life. These tours provide an opportunity for students to better understand how they will get to university, what they can study, and what life is like as a university student.
What you need
- Be sure to bring a MyKi to catch public transport.
- A pen and note book for any information you wish to note down.
- Snacks and/or lunch, or money to purchase food.
What will happen
Students on this tour will have the opportunity to:
- Visit the Monash University – Clayton Campus.
- Speak with Monash representatives on course options and future study pathways.
- Engage in a presentation on what Monash has to offer.
- Enjoy a campus tour.
Timings of the day
- Meet your supervising teachers at 10:45am outside the Robert Blackwood Hall on 49 Scenic Blvd, Clayton. You’ll meet up with Ryan who will be assisting!
- 11:00am is the presentation on study options at Monash – think of some questions because there will be a panel to answer any questions you have!
- At 12pm you’ll have a campus tour run by university ambassadors, they’ll be able to show you all the cool spots and answer any questions about life at Clayton.
- At 1pm, you’ll be dismissed. Feel free to stay on campus for lunch, or make your way back home!
Where to meet
You’ll need to meet your supervising teachers (Ms Hayley Tagell, Ms Tahnee Hales) outside Robert Blackwood Hall at Monash (49 Scenic Blvd, Clayton).
Where you’ll be dismissed
Students will be dismissed from Monash University at the conclusion of the Campus Tour at 1:00pm.
Students are welcome to stay on campus to enjoy the many cafes for lunch, or can make their way home.
Students will be responsible for making their way back home.