IMPORTANT: Students are to make their own way to the venue and are dismissed from the venue. Please make sure you have made appropriate arrangements to travel to and from the venue safely.
Your supervising teachers are:
- Mr Robinson – email@example.com
- Mr Gonzalez – firstname.lastname@example.org
You are to meet your supervising teachers at 11:45 AM to have your name marked off.
Please meet at Bus Stop Area near Building IA, 75 Pigeons Road, Waurn Ponds, Geelong.
Use the map below to get directions via public transport or car. If you are arriving via V-Line you will need to catch Bus 41 or 42 to take you directly to the meeting point.
- Meet at Bus Stop Area near Building IA, 75 Pigeons Road, Waurn Ponds, Geelong at 11:45 AM.
- Speak with your supervising teacher to have your name marked off.
- Commence the tour run by Deakin staff members.
- Be sure to have questions for staff – this is the best opportunity to get information about areas of interest. Often times these tours are run by current students, so ask them what they like about the university/TAFE and why they decided to study there!
- The tour concludes at 1:30 PM and you are dismissed from the venue.
- You are welcome to stay on campus to explore further or have lunch with friends and discuss your study options.
Recommended Transport Options
Deakin University is a 10 minute bus ride from Waurn Ponds VLINE Station. See the map below for directions:
Directions from Westona Station, connecting to VLINE in Footscray.