IMPORTANT: Students are to make their own way to the venue and are dismissed from the venue. Please make sure you have made appropriate arrangements to travel to and from the venue safely.
Your supervising teachers are:
- Ms Coyne – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms Anastasi -email@example.com
You are to meet your supervising teachers at 10:45 AM to have your name marked off.
Please meet at Behind Building 80 on Stewart Street, Melbourne 3000 – if entering Building 80 from Swanston Street, you will need to walk through the building to RMIT A’Beckett Urban Sqaure.
Use the map below to get directions via public transport, car or walking.
- Meet at Behind Building 80 on Stewart Street, Melbourne at 10:45 AM.
- Speak with your supervising teacher to have your name marked off.
- Commence the tour run by RMIT staff members.
- Be sure to have questions for staff – this is the best opportunity to get information about areas of interest. Often times these tours are run by current students, so ask them what they like about the university/TAFE and why they decided to study there!
- The tour concludes at 12:20 PM and you are dismissed from the venue.
- You are welcome to stay on campus to explore further or have lunch with friends and discuss your study options.
Recommended Transport Options
RMIT University is a 220 meter walk from Melbourne Central Station. See the map below for directions: