The Bachelor of Arts has been revamped!
From 2020, La Trobe University will be offering a revamped Bachelor of Arts. Key highlights include:
Over 50 majors and minors to choose from – the largest choice of any Victorian university.
Majors will be offered from other disciplines such as business and science so you can create a degree that suits your passions. Examples of major combinations are listed below:
- Environmental humanities and environmental geoscience
- International studies and international business
- Chinese studies and management
- Visual cultures and marketing
- Sociology and public health
- Crime, justice and legal studies and psychology
- Sustainability and development and economics
- Politics and statistics
There will be specially designed international travel subjects such as:
- Planning Issues in the Philippines
- Product Co-Design Workshop in Sarajevo in Bosnia
- Ottoman History in and around Istanbul in Turkey
- Southern Culture in the Mississippi Valley in the USA
- Renaissance Italy taught in Tuscany
- Sicily Through the Ages
For information and to explore the amazing majors on offer, go to https://bit.ly/31yAwgP
New international sustainability experience: from next year, students studying selected degrees from the faculties of Arts, Social Sciences and Communications, and Business and Commerce will be able to apply for a 2-week funded international experience to China or Vietnam.
You will spend a week working on sustainability projects, helping to find solutions to real-world problems. La Trobe will cover the cost of airfares (with an open-ended return date), accommodation, food, transport, visa fees and insurance.
For information, go to https://bit.ly/32x6D1T