Follow your dreams with a career in RadioTV at Holmesglen!
The Diploma of Screen and Media (Radio and Television) is a practical introduction to radio and television presenting and production. It is a great option for students wanting to try their hand at media production and not ready to commit to a degree. We are looking for students with motivation and potential, not necessarily high academic records or media experience.
Our large network of graduates currently work at Triple M, Nova 100, smoothfm, Shine Productions, Fox FM, ABC radio, SBS radio, ABC TV, SEN, Working Dog and more.
How is it run?
- 1 year diploma based at the Chadstone campus adjacent to Holmesglen Station.
- Students produce segments and a magazine style show HIT TV for Channel 31.
- Students produce radio shows and podcasts from our radio studio and SouthernFM.
- It is a highly practical course offering experience both on air and behind the scenes.
What are the pathways?
- Graduate Diploma in Radio at Australian Film and Television and Radio School.
- Bachelor of Media or Film at Deakin, RMIT and La Trobe, Swinburne.
- Gaining entry employment via their industry work experiences or attained skill set.
We are having an Open Thursday Session in our studios on November 29 from 5:30 to 6:30pm.