To celebrate RMIT’s exciting new collaboration with Apple, we would like to invite your students to apply for a scholarship to attend our summer school program for students to learn to use Apple’s Swift coding program to build their own apps.
We are only inviting a few select schools to take part in this exclusive pilot program (there are only 30 places available), so we would love to have some of your students join us!
- Audience: Year 10 and 11 students (in 2018)
- Location: RMIT City campus
- Duration: 4 days
- Next Intake: Wednesday 17 & Thursday 18 January, then Wednesday 24 & Thursday 25 January 2018
- Fees: Free (Note: this course is likely to cost $300pp in the future)
- Study Mode: Face to face
- Need to have access to a Mac computer when not at RMIT
- Need to have consent from parent / guardian
- Need to submit a short description (up to 250 words) of any coding experience they may already have (not essential) and why they want to do the course.
For further information and for students to register, please see the Introduction to Swift – RMIT Summer School Course registration page.
There are limited places for this pilot program and we are already seeing a lot of interest. We will be only be accepting applications until the places fill up (probably early next week). First in, best dressed!