What is it?
Trinity College at the University of Melbourne is running their annual week-long residential programs for talented students aged 14 – 17 years. Students will have the opportunity to:
- Engage in interactive teaching
- Participate in excursions and group work
- Develop skills in critical and creative thinking, teamwork, public speaking, communication, etc
- Explore University of Melbourne courses
- Immerse themselves in a ‘themed week’
Who’s it for?
For students aged between 14 and 17.
Where is it?
Trinity College, University of Melbourne.
When is it?
Sunday 26 November – Sunday 3 December: Arts, Leadership for Social Justice, Biomedicine, English Intensive – Drama and Communication.
Sunday 3 December – Sunday 10 December: Law and Justice, Fine Arts, Science and Engineering.
Sunday 10 December – Sunday 17 December: Commerce, Personal Development – Future Leaders, Environment and Sustainability – Coastal Discovery.