I had a question this morning about this program – whilst there is no further information about the application process at this stage, I wanted to share with you the important dates for you to put onto your calendar and some critical information.
What is the ACU Early Achievers Program?
This program allows successful applicants to receive an offer well before the usual tertiary admissions announcements. This can save a lot of stress for many as they anxiously await their ATAR results as well as first round offers!
This program recognises students for their contributions and leadership potential and rewards this with granting status as Early Achievers.
Preparing your application
To start organising yourself to make the application, you should consider the following:
- Ensure you have a suitable, personal email address,
- Have your VTAC application number,
- The name, position and an accurate email address of your community experience references (you are able to nominate two community experiences),
- A saved copy of your community experience statements as a “Word” document (.docx) – you’ll copy and paste this into the EAP application. This can be no more than 200 words per statement.
- You’ll need to read and understand all the information and requirements outlined on the ACU EAP Website.
Check out the above video to help you understand the process to prepare your application.
What dates do I need to remember?
You will be able to start submitting your applications on Wednesday 26 April for consideration in the 2018 program.
Applications will close on Monday 17 July.
Offers are released by end of August 2017.